Your new company
An established accountancy practice that offer a full range of accounting services to a diverse portfolio of clients.
Your new role
Working with the partners and senior management you role will be a mixture of audit and accounts whilst also managing a small team. Key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Plan and manage assignments effectively and within the agreed timescale
- Play a key role in the management team, including strategic decisions, staff planning,and client service
- Ensure compliance with internal and external requirements, such as money laundering checks etc
- Deliver assurance services in accordance with the firms principles
- Play an active role in winning new clients, through networking, business development and initial meetings with potential new clients
- Manage key client relationships and expectations
- Monitor budgets and agree fees for each engagement
- Be responsible for managing audit teams on various assignments
- Motivating, developing and coaching the audit team and conducting evaluations of staff performance
- Assist in the production of the proposals and presentations for new work.
- Develop network of contacts and cross-sell services
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant, with managerial experience and a proven track record in audit and accounts preparation. You will also have excellent IT and communication skills.
What you\'ll get in return
25 days holiday
Clear career development opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.