Your new company
A PE backed SaaS business in the heart of London, profitable and working with some household names.
Your new role
As the CFO, you will report directly to the board and oversee a small finance team. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Commercial contract negotiation and strategy planning
- End-to-end finance ownership from overseeing accounts preparation to budgeting and forecasting
- Provide variance analysis and commentary to the board
- Business partner across the agency supporting the sales team
- Develop the finance team and act as a mentor to the qualified FC
What you\'ll need to succeed
As an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant, you will have experience at the CFO level within a SaaS business. Moreover, you will have strategic experience within a PE-backed business. You will also need gravitas to challenge and support all areas of the business.
What you\'ll get in return
On top of the competitive bonus scheme, you will have a flexible working policy, private medical, 25 days holiday and other benefits. You will also be part of a fast-paced business with an inclusive, collaborative nature.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.