Your new company
Leading international business seek a highly skilled and experienced project accountant to join their dynamic team. You will be responsible for managing the financial aspects of their projects, from budgeting and forecasting to invoicing and reporting. You will also collaborate with project managers and clients to ensure the successful delivery of their services.
Your new role
- Review and approve project budgets, work plans, and fee structures
- Provide project managers and clients with regular financial reports and forecasts
- Prepare pre-billing reports and issue invoices to clients
- Monitor receivables and support project managers with collections
- Pay consultant, subcontractor, vendor, and supplier bills
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and internal policies
- Update contracts according to client requirements and report budget changes
What you\'ll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant (or equivalent) with experience gained in a business partnering or project delivery environment with preference for those coming from larger complex organisations.
What you\'ll get in return
Flexible working options available, an annual bonus and a range of additional benefits in keeping with a Plc business.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.