I am working for a global insurer where they need a Finance Analysis and Review Manager to join their team ASAP on a contract basis to support the broking team.
Finance Analysis and Review Manager
6 months FTC
£80-90,000 pro rata
Hybrid working 3 days per week
- Carry out fast and accurate analysis of, and commentary on, key business drivers and parameters that impact future profit and revenue growth.
- Ensure that monthly, quarterly and yearly internal reports are produced, reviewed and distributed in compliance with the required deadlines.
- Analytical review of annual budget and monthly, quarterly and yearly financial results.
- Support underwriting management in any financial queries
- Understand & communicate key drivers of financial results (in total, by sub-segment, by legal entity and by individual line of business)
- Revenue recognition policy review, development and compliance (including resolution through liaison with the business and BI/IT)
- Provide input into quarterly International forecasting process (by sub-segment and by legal entity) through engagement with business stakeholders, identification of upcoming issues and/or adjustments and understanding of historical trends
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience in an insurance broker
- Excel skills and strong financial modelling abilities
- Developed analytical skills including compelling communication of financial information and key metrics/messages
- The ability to report to key senior stakeholders across insurance, including underwriters and broker
- Methodical approach to problem-solving and decision-making
If you are immediately available, and looking for an FP&A position in insurance, please contact or 0203 465 0012.