Are you looking for a fresh Audit Senior challenge and want to accelerate your career?
Dains audit teams are expanding, and recruiting a dedicated, tenacious and client focused Audit Senior, who is looking to forward their career and enhance their experience and aspirations.
Established in 1926, Dains is an independent firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers specialising in advising growing SME businesses. The firm currently employs over 400 staff including 62 Partners & Directors.
Our core services are Accountancy and Business Advisory, Audit, Corporate Finance, Forensic Accounting, and Taxation alongside outsourced FD and HR support. We deliver these services with a focus on our core values of Valued Relationships, Fairness, Working & Succeeding Together and Integrity. Together these core values make up the Dains DNA which runs through each of our interactions and activities.
Do you want to be part of a supportive and friendly team, that have a genuine interest in developing its staff – here at Dains, we have the expertise, infrastructure, and opportunities to deliver just that.
We pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to our clients and we need an exceptional person to help us deliver great results! We want someone who isn’t afraid to challenge things and bring new ideas to the table.
You will be working across various sectors throughout the Midlands, giving you exposure to different service needs that will allow you to work independently, with the guidance and direction of managers, directors, and partners.
Main Responsibilities as Audit Senior:
- Supervise an audit team, providing leadership, guidance and support to junior team members as required.
- You will provide liaison between client and managers during the audit.
- Ensure that files are prepared in accordance with the audit manual for managerial review.
- You will perform detailed technical work and be instrumental in the delivery of service to clients, in a supportive manner.
- Provide an exceptional service with confidence, commercial awareness and initiative when handling complex technical matters.
- A professional qualification ACA, ACCA.
- The ability to communicate openly and build relationships with clients.
- Confidence in leading junior team members.
- Not afraid to take on new challenges.
- Demonstrate high commitment to excellent client services.
- Have a genuine desire to deliver exceptional outcomes.
Some Reward Benefits We Offer Are:
- 25 days annual leave (plus normal statutory bank holidays)
- Greener car scheme
- Flexible benefits
- Hybrid and smart working options
- Holiday trading
- Shopping discounts