Your new company
- This practice is a chartered accountancy firm based in Woking, Surrey. They offer a range of services to businesses, entrepreneurs, startups and individuals, such as accounting, audit, tax, business growth, outsourcing and corporate finance.
Your new role
- Planning audit assignments, identifying key risks, assessing how to test them, assessing and reviewing the budgets through to completing the audit tests for high risk areas.
- Leading audits, supervising, delegating and reviewing the work of trainees.
- Delivering information to clients in a timely manner whilst displaying in-depth client and industry knowledge.
- Monitoring your changeability and your assignment budgets proactively.
- Developing specialist sector knowledge and keeping abreast of industry developments.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external standards, rules, and requirements.
- Deal directly with clients in person and on the phone, constantly building strong relationships.
- Identify and understand clients' needs, including sometimes providing initial solutions to client challenges, then communicating these needs to the manager/partner.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous stable experience of auditing and yearend / statutory accounts within an accountancy practice
- Qualified ACCA / ACA
- You will need an aptitude for analytical thinking and good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary of £55,000 - £70,000 PA
- Flexible and Hybrid Working (Up to 3 days pw from home post probation)
- Pension, Life Assurance, above standard rate of Holiday Allowance
- On-site parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.