The Senior Divisional Finance Manager role is within central Financial Management at North Bristol NHS Trust. This role provides an excellent opportunity to have a real, tangible, and positive impact on operational activities and subsequently patient care.
In this role, you will report into the Head of Management Accounting and Planning
As a Senior Divisional Finance Manager, you will:
- Help to deliver the monthly I&E position for the Trust
- Lead on the delivery of improvement projects around processes within Financial Management
- Develop robust relationships with, both, finance staff and the wider organisation
- Manage a team of Divisional Finance Managers to achieve the departments goals and objectives
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent understanding of Financial Management
- Experience of working in an innovative finance function
- Experience in understanding and analysing large data sets
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and a complex workload
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively, tailored appropriately to the audience
You should be a qualified CCAB accountant (or finalist) with a good track record of delivering results within a large complex environment.