A global professional services firm that provides administration and fund management services to top tier private equity, real estate, infrastructure, and debt funds. Their work represents over $100bn in net assets across 7 countries. Due to increased growth within the London office, this role has been created to support the finance function.
In this role, you will:
- Service the needs of a diverse portfolio of clients, building relationships.
- Prepare bank reconciliations, financial statements, and management accounts.
- Support the fund manager to ensure the client portfolio is managed efficiently.
What you'll get in return:
- Extensive learning and development opportunities.
- Study support for your ACCA/CIMA qualification.
- A supportive working environment.
- A clear progression pathway with attainable targets and key deliverables.
- Hybrid working - 1 day a week from home.
To be successful in this role, you will be required to have:
- A strong understanding of basic accounting principles.
- At least 2 years of professional experience.
- Good knowledge of debits/credits, accruals/prepayments, journal entries, VAT, and deferred income.
- A desire to work towards your ACCA/CIMA qualification alongside this role.
If you feel like you have the experience required for this role and are motivated to join a fast-paced role within the professional services industry, please apply with your up-to-date CV.
Please note you must have full working rights in the UK on a permanent visa, and graduate visas cannot be accepted.