Your new company
An international manufacturer and distribution company offers a role involving international travel (approx 50% of the time) on a global basis.
Your new role
- Completing risk-based audit work
- Leading and performing multiple tasks on assurance and advisory engagements from planning through fieldwork and reporting in line with professional standards.
- Communicating internal audit findings in a timely and collaborative manner with process owners to develop creative and practical recommendations to remediate control deficiencies focused on root cause
- Creating workpapers that meet the audit evidence requirements
- Performing and documenting ‘walkthroughs'
- Providing input to the development of audit project level risk assessment linked to the strategy of the business area and enterprise risk assessment
- Drafting audit programmes based upon understanding the business and the key risks with some coaching and supervision
- Collaborating with the business to drive actions that are impactful, pragmatic, and achievable
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships within the team and across the business
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA) and auditor who is happy to travel around 50% of the time internationally, with 5+ years' experience in Internal Audit environment.
- You may be fluent in a second European language such as German, Spanish or Dutch
- You will have excellent skills with MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams.
- You will have excellent communication skills and must be happy working across different time zones.
What you'll get in return
On offer with this role a competitive package, including a salary of £55-60000 plus benefits and an exciting opportunity to travel internationally.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.