Your new company
A private, high growth Renewable developer, is looking to hire a Group FD to come in and drive long term process improvement in a continually growing organisation, managing a team in London as the business looks to expand in the UK and across Europe
Your new role
The role will be part of a very impressive senior team and will need to be ready to work in a varied environment where everyone is aligned to company development, and you can have true influence across a growing team.
Core duties will include:
- Ultimate full ownership of the delivery and process of building a finance function
- Management of team, reporting to Group CFO based in London
- Preparation and execution of strategic growth initiatives - including presentations, working capital report etc
- Board reporting
- Full ownership of half and full year audit
- Ensure constant and successful liaison with finance team and operations across region
- Financial planning and analysis
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified finance professional ideally from a high growth business, with clear demonstrable experience leading a regional, growing team, managing and developing finance professionals including FP&A and reporting
What you'll get in return
Part of a very impressive management team, this is a real long-term opportunity to work with experienced professionals and utilise experience gained.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.