Your new company
A specialist technology-related company based in the Oxford area, offer hybrid working (c1 day minimum a week in the office - according to business needs) to a qualified and experienced Internal Auditor with a Financial Audit leaning.
Your new role
- Your role will provide thought leadership on financial control best practices and, as a qualified internal audit professional, you will provide assurance about financial accuracy, internal controls and regulatory compliance.
- You will be performing the full audit cycle from planning through to presentation of reports, including risk management and control management over operations' effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance.
- Delivering statistical analysis using a variety of industry standard methodologies.
- Obtaining, analysing and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Acting as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Conducting follow-up audits to monitor corrective actions with the aim of continually improving the performance of the company, maintaining controls and reducing risk.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will ideally be a qualified auditor with strong financial audit skills and experience ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CIA, IIA
- You will have experience of running audits from the planning stage through to completion.
- You will have excellent communication skills.
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working options available - with a minimum of 1 day a week in the office in Oxfordshire (according to business needs)
- A competitive salary between £55000 and £65000 according to prior experience
- A comprehensive benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.