A household name in international brands, our client has instructed us exclusively to hire their next Forensic Manager. With 400 people in Expert Services in EMEA, the firm works seamlessly across complementary services, and has a wealth of specialist professionals in advisory, consultancy and industry verticals. Forensics works collaboratively with Economic Consulting, Valuations, Deals and Investigations/Intelligence to name just a few - there are no "silo's." Forensic Partners are names in their fields and have diverse yet complementary practices, meaning your case/project types will be wide-ranging.
Your new role
So what could that look like?
A full spec is of course available, but your casework could cover Litigation, Investigations, Competition matters, Arbitral matters, contentious Valuations, Mediation, ICSID/investment treaty claims, loss of profits, other damages and much more.
You'll frequently be working cross-specialism and cross-jurisdiction - the firm is able to construct the best team around the project, irrespective of where those individuals are based.
What you'll need to succeed
Perhaps you're stuck in a firm where pretty much all you're doing is International Arbitration and Valuations? Or maybe one where you have to be focused on Fraud/Investigations yet would love to redress the balance and get full immersion in Disputes? Either way, you'll be:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CFA
- Around 1-2 years PQE in Forensics (the bias of your case experience is not so important, as long as you would welcome being Disputes-centric and have some already)
***Please note the firm could potentially sponsor a Disputes-experienced applicant, but will not be able to sponsor a Fraud-centric applicant.***
What you'll get in return
- Superb exposure to significant, high-profile projects relating to disputes and investigation matters
- Often working closely with colleagues in different business units or jurisdictions.
- Extensive career and development opportunities, with exposure to clients and lawyers from day one.
- Part of a specialist group, but within a truly global firm: instant personal impact
- Your career ambitions supported by an equally ambitious professional services advisory firm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.