Your new company
This organisation has 20 offices across England, Wales and Scotland. They are leaders across Accountancy, Audit and Taxation nationally. They build their culture on collaboration, innovation, agility and trust. They are looking for a Private Client Manager based in Cardiff.
Your new role
Tax advisory/planning for client business owners/managers and high net worth individuals, and preparation/review of more complex personal and trust tax returns, and inheritance tax returns for trusts.
- Independent management of a small portfolio of key clients with more complex tax affairs, liaison with clients and HMRC as may be required – from fee quotation to billing the work, and proactively offering planning ideas and solutions, written and verbal, holding client meetings
- Willingness to assist the department generally with personal tax and trust returns, capital gains and inheritance tax computations and complex tax queries
- Assistance with ad hoc tax planning projects for clients and referrers, report writing and illustrative tax calculations
What you'll need to succeed
- CTA or ATT qualified
- Ideally, STEP is qualified but not essential
- Good technical knowledge
- At least 5 years post qualification experience in tax in a private client compliance/advisory role, ideally including some experience of family trust work
What you'll get in return
- 25 Days Plus Bank Holidays
- Free Parking Available
- Hybrid Working policy
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.