Your new company
You will work for a leading insurance-based organisation, and will sit within the Central Finance team, which is led by the Head of finance Operations and is responsible for the collection of charges across the organisation.
Your new role
- Manage the collection of Corporation revenue, by overseeing the end-to-end processing of the system.
- Lead the administration of the Overseas Trust Funds adjustments, including submission of regulatory reports, etc.
- Anticipating business needs and providing operational and technical expertise.
- Ensure process and controls are adequately documented and designed and operate effectively.
- Ensuring that the monthly reconciliations of the balance sheet control accounts are carried out.
- Driving process improvement, system development and increasing efficiencies.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to manage and develop teams.
- Able to build rapport with a broad range of stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Proactive attitude towards identifying issues and recommending solutions.
- Ability to design and deliver efficient processes and drive continual development.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary of £40,000 - £45,000 + benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.