Corrigan is a dynamic, independent and highly regarded accountancy practice based in the heart of Bristol. Our diverse client base includes some of the brightest organisations and we offer a broad range of services to enable them to flourish. We work with Bristol’s thriving tech cluster, smaller and medium-sized enterprises, and charities & other not-for-profit organisations.
We are looking to recruit an Audit Senior to join our expanding Audit & Assurance team. Our firm continues to grow, and our team is the key to that success. Future growth will mean great opportunities for the right candidate, and so this role will suit someone who wants to develop their career working with Bristol’s smartest businesses. We expect the successful candidate to report to the Audit Partner on some projects and so this role may suit someone who is looking to progress to a managerial role in the future.
We believe in investing in our people, offering opportunities for career advancement for all experience levels. We provide a supportive and collaborative work environment that fosters growth, creativity, and innovation. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in accounting, Corrigan is the perfect place for you.
A large part of the role will consist of statutory audit and other assurance work for a portfolio of audit clients, but there may be the opportunity to take on other responsibilities in addition to audit and assurance work. Therefore, we are also interested in hearing from candidates with a mixed experience of audit work and another field such as accounts, corporate finance, and / or tax work.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you have:
- An ACA/CA/ACCA qualification
- 2+ years of audit experience, and great technical knowledge (principally UK GAAP and the Auditing Standards)
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to coach and develop junior staff
- A proven ability to deliver excellent client service
- The drive to develop in a growing firm
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary, dependent on your experience, with regular reviews
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and the option to purchase 5 additional days
- Pension scheme membership (including employer’s contributions to the scheme)
- Healthcare membership including free physiotherapy, access to mental health support and online GP appointments
- A contemporary working environment in a central Bristol location, with a secure bike store and modern showers
- Flexible working practices
- A cycle to work scheme
- Opportunities to use working hours to undergo voluntary work in the local community
- Regular social events
Job Type: Full Time.
Feel free to call us on 0117 928 1970 for more details.