Your new company
A fast growth dynamic manufacturing business based in Swansea. Very exciting future for the business and hence prospects for your role there.
Your new role
A very varied fast paced management accounting role. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Weekly/monthly site performance analysis
- Complete and review site KPI's
- Complete accurate and timely product costings, understanding the drivers for change
- Understand and investigate production variances
- Provide constructive challenge to Manufacturing and Supply Chain and drive improvements
- Attend and contribute towards daily/weekly production meetings and assist in performance reviews
- Attend and contribute towards Material Change Meetings & Factory Development Meetings
- Attend and contribute to Site Accountant forums & Central Finance meetings
- Assist in site budget and forecasting
-Overhead Cost centre management
- CAPEX tracking and forecasting
- Identify opportunities to develop and improve financial processes
- Assist in highlighting stock control issues
- Assist with year-end audit
- Maintain fixed asset schedule
- Complete Balance Sheet Recs
- Update ERP system with up to date bill of material information to ensure accurate materials ordering
- Assist in the rolling over of BOMs to the following Financial Year ensuring accuracy versus reported movements year on year
- Cover for the Site Finance Controller when required
What you'll need to succeed
To be a talented Qualified Accountant (exceptional QBE Accountant) with a background in management accounting, preferably in a manufacturing setting. To be highly analytical, have an eye for detail - along with strong interpersonal skills with finance and non finance people alike.
What you'll get in return
A challenging all round role working in a dynamic friendly team. Flexible working options including some homeworking available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.