Your new company
Hays Recruitment is working with a reputable accounting firm dedicated to providing high-quality audit services. With a strong focus on compliance and meeting deadlines, they strive to deliver exceptional results to their clients. As a leader in the industry, they are a supportive and dynamic work environment that encourages professional growth and development. This is an award winning business.
Your new role
- Plan, control and review client work to maximise efficiency and client delivery. Ensuring tasks are delegated appropriately.
- Ensure that trainee have exposure to a variety of jobs, complete appraisals and sign off training records, and deal with day to day management
- Business advisory / adhoc work; identify opportunities, target new clients through networking, adhoc project work and be involved in tenders and presentations
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of external audits
- Good technical knowledge
What you'll get in return
- 25 Days Plus Bank Holidays
- Free Parking Available
- Hybrid Working policy
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.