Your new company
A leading renewable energy company that provides clean and affordable energy solutions to customers across the UK. They specialise in solar, wind, hydro, and biomass technologies, and have a vision to become the market leader in the renewable energy sector.
Your new role
They are looking for a Strategy Manager to join our team and help us achieve our goals. You will be responsible for:
- Conducting market research and analysis to identify new opportunities and trends in the renewable energy industry
- Developing and executing strategic plans and initiatives to support business objectives and increase market share
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to deliver innovative and sustainable solutions for our customers and partners
- Evaluating and monitoring the performance and impact of our projects and programmes
- Providing insights and recommendations to senior management and board members on strategic issues and opportunities
What you'll need to succeed
- A degree in business, economics, engineering, or a related field
- At least 10 years of experience in strategy, consulting, or business development in the renewable energy or related sectors
- A proven track record of delivering results and creating value in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- A strong passion and commitment to renewable energy and sustainability
What you'll get in return
You will get to be part of a truly impressive business during a period of significant and prolonged growth. This is a great chance to really lead on a global strategy.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.