Your new company
A leading global real estate investor is entering the EMEA market with HQ in London and are looking for someone to head up the function.
Your new role
As the Head of Europe, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall strategy and vision of the company, in alignment with the board and the senior management team. You will lead the strategic planning process, identify and evaluate new opportunities and markets, and oversee the execution of key initiatives and projects. You will also manage the development of the finance and operations teams as the organisation expand.
Strategic focus will be across Commercial and residential, ultra-high end portfolio.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful applicant will need to have strong European real estate experience, able to truly develop a function. Focusses will involve:
- A proven track record of leading and delivering successful strategic projects in the real estate sector or related fields
- A deep understanding of the market trends, opportunities, and challenges in the EMEA real estate industry
- A strong strategic and analytical mindset, with the ability to synthesize complex information and provide clear and actionable insights
- A collaborative and influential leadership style, with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- A passion for innovation and continuous improvement, with the ability to drive change and transformation
- A commitment to our mission, values, and culture, and a desire to make a positive impact in the world
What you'll get in return
You will get to truly own a function and define a strategy for a new operation.
- A competitive salary and benefits package, including a performance-based bonus scheme and equity options
- A flexible and supportive work environment, with opportunities for remote working and career development
- A chance to work with a talented and passionate team of colleagues who share your vision and values
- A unique opportunity to shape the future of real estate and contribute to solving one of the most important problems of our time
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.