Your new company
I am currently working with a fast-growing consulting company in central London. They are looking for a management accountant to join the business working directly under the Finance Director. This is an exciting business with ambitious growth plans and presents a real opportunity for career progression and development.
Your new role
This is a broad and varied role with key duties and responsibilities including:
- Management Accounts - Completing the management accounts for each of the entities (one UK and two US), including full consolidation of the income statement, cashflow, and balance sheet.
- Manage all finance processes for US entity - Full ownership of the income statement, balance sheet and cashflow, including the provision of regular management reporting for UK and US entities.
- Payroll and benefits - this include maintenance of files for approval by the Finance Director each month
- Planning and project management - Responsible for systems review and implementation, including a full analysis of options available and time to implement.
- Maintenance of the KPI reporting tool, Power BI, and assisting the Finance Director with improvements.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed, you will be fully qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA). You will have worked as part of a Finance function of at least a £15m organisation/department with an international footprint. If you have experience within a time-billing environment, that would be beneficial. You will need to be comfortable liaising with a range of stakeholders and have the ability to build strong working relationships. You will need good excel, payroll management and PowerBI experience, with US Tax exposure desirable.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and package. This is a role offering you the chance to mould and shape the role as the business grows. It offers exposure to senior leadership and lots of scope for progression and development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.