Your new company
Punching above its weight in Recovery & Restructuring, our client is a full-service firm with a growing London operation. The latter was launched around a key industry figure whose repute spans calibre early rescue and advisory work. The firm invests in its infrastructure and partners are well-supported by for example contemporary marketing techniques. Overall firm culture is highly transparent and genuinely collaborative.
Your new role
This is a newly-created role to sit between the London partner and the rest of the team. It\'s predicted to be roughly 70% chargeable/delivery and the remainder on team management/development, plus occasional BD. The casework/portfolio is consistently good quality and centres mainly around Administrations, with some CVAs and "chunky" CVLs on the formal side, with Advisory involvement around 20% of the time. The London Partner themselves attracts around 50% turnaround and 50% formal.
There will be a developmental path for those who would like to move further up the hierarchy in the fullness of time, including becoming an appointment-taker when ready.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- UK insolvency & restructuring experience to strong Manager or Senior Manager level
- Qualified accountant (to be able to engage on Advisory work)
- A natural enjoyment of being delivery-focused and client facing
- A sociable and outgoing personality
***Please note the firm can only accept UK-experienced applicants***
What you\'ll get in return
- A confident and profitable firm - one that backs itself and the calibre of delivery. Not afraid to put its fees up.
- A properly transparent culture - no individual "empire building"
- If you are not a "natural" BD person, yet really enjoy being client-facing and consultative, an ideal role for you
- Working closely with a well-respected industry player in London and of course other well-regarded IP\'s in the wider partnership
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.