Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global manufacturing business in South Oxfordshire, as a Management Accountant. You will be supporting the FD with the day-to-day finance function, communicating results and management information to the SLT and producing commercial information to aid decision-making.
Your new role
As the successful candidate, your duties will be:
- Supporting monthly Management Accounts with commentary
- Producing commercial reports on performance to identify opportunities
- Accruals, prepayments, Fixed Assets, Journals
- Assisting with financial statements and audit
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Assisting with budgets and forecasts
- Managing cashflow
- Quarterly VAT returns
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate, you will need to have / be:
- Part- or Fully-Qualified ACCA/CIMA, or QBE
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Excel and system skills
- Strong attention to detail.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available, up to 33 days' leave (inc bank holiday), excellent pension contribution, hybrid working and more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.