Your new company
Fast paced ambitious manufacturing business in the Bridgend area - we are looking for a strategic Finance Director who enjoys a hands on role and leading a small talented team.
Your new role
The Finance Director will be working in collaboration with the MD and Directors to formulate and deliver innovative strategies that grow the profitability as a group and create long-term shareholder value.
As part of the Senior Leadership Team, you will focus on and be responsible for driving the management and leadership of all aspects of their Financial Governance Strategy, to optimise the Company's financial performance and strategic position as well as taking overall control of the Company's accounting function and company IT requirements.
You will contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers. Providing leadership and direction to the finance team, to ensure efficiencies within the full value chain, supporting all objectives.
What you'll need to succeed
Knowledge & Qualifications:
• ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification or recognised professional accountancy equivalent
• To be a commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, dynamic, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
• Discrete financial background with at least 5 years in a senior management, preferably Director, role with experience of hands-on operational delivery and budgetary responsibility from within a faced paced manufacturing environment
Capabilities & Skills:
• Exceptional communication skills at all levels
• Strong IT skills, always being ahead of new technologies
• Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making
• Ability to be agile and work within a faced paced environment
• Strong people management & leadership skills
• Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
• High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.