About the organisation
I am working with a large complex Charity within London. The Finance team is currently undergoing significant growth and launching major transformative projects, making this an exciting time to join the team.
About the role
Newly created Financial Analyst role to support the Business Partnering and Financial Analysis functions, working with the Finance Business Partnering team, Grants team, Projects team and wider organisation.
- Management of the production of regular management accounts working within the Management Accountant Team
- Working closely with budget holders to provide business partnership support
- Preparing financial models or analysis to support the production of project business cases
- Preparing reconciliations between finance systems and grant management systems
- Supporting the Head and Deputy Head of Financial Planning and Analysis in the production of management accounting timetables and monitoring processes
An ambitious and collaborative individual who is looking for a new challenge
- Finalist or newly qualified accountant
- Excellent IT skills, including advanced Excel and data manipulation
- Strong attention to detail
- Well-organised and collaborative individual
What you will receive in return
- 44-48k salary
- 8-15% non-contributory pension
- 28-day holiday
- Hybrid working 2/3 days in office
Next steps, if you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion about your career.