My client manufactures and supports high-quality parts within the energy industry. They offer a global reach, technical prowess, and collaborative approach - all founded upon a heritage of British engineering excellence - helping to assure production continuity for clients and reduce the prospect of costly downtime.
- Collating and verifying the monthly order intake submissions from each Entity - ensuring all submitted to the Group FP&A Manager are timely and robust.
- Collating and verifying the monthly management accounts submissions from each Entity - ensuring all submitted to the Group Finance are timely and robust.
- Preparation of the monthly Divisional Review pack for presentation to the Executive Board
- Key role in the budget process:
- Order Intake
- Revenues - by Entity and by Region
- Cost of Sales
- Balance sheet and Cash Flows
- Submissions to Group Finance
- Co-ordination, preparation and presentation of forecast updates to financial performance - with understandings of changes and deviations to budget and previous forecasts
- Understanding of current Order Book and phasing of future revenues, impacts of future opportunities on financial performance and shortfalls against budgeted revenues.
- Any other ad hoc work as directed by the Divisional Controller or the Divisional President
What you'll get in return
My client is a growing business within the PE space. You will be exposed to a high growth and ever-changing business that offers flexible working and WFH.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.