Your new company
A well-known Financial Services business based in Medway is looking for a new Senior Financial Planning Analyst to join their team. In this role, you will assist in the provision of comprehensive Group management accounting analysis to senior management, the Executive team, the Board and external stakeholders. The role will take a lead in Group financial reporting and crafting board packs that help to drive strategic decisions for the business.
Your new role
- Prepare Group management accounts
- Prepare monthly Executive information providing up to date insight on Group performance to enable timely management actions where necessary
- Produce quarterly Board packs for Subsidiary Companies
- Take ownership and update Excel models which feed into the planning model and Board reports
- Assist with information requests as part of External Audits
- Assist in the provision of ad-hoc project work
- Provide backup cover when required to the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Previous experience working in a Financial Planning Analysis role
- Previous experience of management accounting and preparation of financial management commentaries i
- Previous experience of budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Advanced excel skills are essential, dealing with large volumes of data
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong skills in respect of variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting
What you'll get in return
The Senior Financial Planning Analyst is paying £55-60,000 + Bonus and other Benefits. Hybrid working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. You can reach me on 01622 235682 or