Your new company
A large international manufacturing business that has a key European hub here in Bristol are looking to recruit a Management Accountant on a permanent basis. This is a key role in supporting their operations across 16 locations.
Your new role
Reporting into the Head of Reporting, the role will include:
- Creating a monthly reporting pack for senior stakeholders, with explanation of variances
- Submission of results and submitting that to group.
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Be involved in statutory accounts prep, both half year and full year reporting
- Work with the shared service centre on any accounts preparation is required, coordinating budget and forecasting
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for a progressive candidate that is either qualified, part qualified or qualified by experience. Ideally, you will have a good working knowledge of IT applications, including SAP, and have worked for a large business in a matrix environment. You should be enthusiastic, self-motivated and work well under pressure.
What you'll get in return
The client is offering a competitive salary, hybrid working, and parking on site. In addition, there is a bonus available and good additional benefits. They have an excellent culture and there is plenty to be involved with outside of work. They will also offer study support for those that are part-qualified.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.