Your new company
A respected Top 15 firm of accountants and business advisers based in London, acting as a trusted advisor to various entities, including businesses, individuals, and non-profit organisations. This firm boasts a team of over 700 dedicated individuals, including a substantial number of partners. Their affiliation with a global network extends their reach beyond national borders, enabling them to serve clients at an international level.
This leading firm is seeking a highly qualified and experienced Audit Supervisor to join their Corporate Client team. This team is rapidly growing and holds a pivotal position within the firm's strategic priorities and specialises in working with the firm's largest and most complex audit clients, which include multinational private groups, AIM listed groups, and Public Interest Entities (PIE).
Your new role
The Audit Supervisor role primarily entails planning, supervising, and executing full end-to-end audits, with a focus on delivering exceptional client service. The position offers exposure to partners, directors, and senior managers within the team, fostering professional growth and development. Some key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with Senior managers and Directors to conduct audits of large companies, including the planning, execution, and completion phases.
- Apply expertise in primary accounting frameworks, including UK GAAP, FRS 101, FRS 102, and IFRS, to ensure accurate and compliant audit delivery.
- Supervise on-site audit teams, overseeing the work of junior staff, providing guidance on technical accounting and audit matters as needed.
- Draft audit close meeting agendas and discussion points.
- Attend client gatherings or seminars on an ad hoc basis.
- Demonstrate initiative by suggesting innovative ideas to enhance existing client and staff systems.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified or possess an international recognised chartered accounting qualification.
- Have extensive experience leading audit teams, including group audits.
- Proficient in substantive and controls-based audit testing.
- Practical experience with IFRS is desirable, but not essential.
- High level of personal motivation and initiative.
What you'll get in return
Join this dynamic and expanding firm to work with a diverse portfolio of clients and engage in challenging audit assignments. Your expertise and dedication will be rewarded with opportunities for professional growth and advancement within a supportive team environment. Some benefits include:
- Competitive salary within the market, including some discretionary bonuses
- Great hybrid working policy
- Enhanced annual leave including, buy/sell options
- Life Assurance
- Health care insurance including enhanced sick leave
- Enhanced pension matching contributions
- Season ticket loans
- Professional subscriptions
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.