Your new company
- This client is a Top 10 international firm, which is seeing a rapid increase in demand for their services and is continually expanding their client base.
- A dynamic firm, with the latest accounting software, audit methodology, a supportive environment which will help develop you and your career to the next level.
Your new role
- Management of an audit focussed portfolio of clients.
- Overseeing the preparation of financial statements under FRS102 and IFRS.
- Attendance and contributions at client meetings.
- Completing audits with minimal supervision and within deadlines.
- Management and development of upcoming audit talent.
- Financial management of portfolio, taking control of WIP, billing and debt management.
- Involvement in business development, including maintaining your own key contacts and fostering new relationships.
- Maintaining a good level of technical knowledge and being able to independently research issues, forming your own solutions
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent
- Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major companies, including listed (full list and AIM) companies and companies with international interests.
- Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
What you'll get in return
- £65,000 - £80,000 PA
- Flexible working options are available with my client currently operating a working from home policy.
- Hybrid work is confirmed when return to offices is allowed.
- You will receive a generous benefit package including up to 10% pension, 4 times life assurance, and private medical cover.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.