Your new company
This is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing energy company based in Oxfordshire. With this growth comes the opportunity to develop and progress within a company that prides itself on its excellent culture and values. This role will play a key part in shaping the business' decisions and direction going forward with support and guidance from the Senior FP&A Manager.
Your new role
As the successful candidate, your responsibilities will include:
- Controlling forecasting models and processes both short and long-term.
- Producing cash flow forecasting and analysis both short and long-term.
- Maintaining financial reporting.
- Assist with producing monthly management accounts and other financial information to present to internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Analyse business performance and scenarios, providing insights to support business decisions.
- Develop relationships with internal stakeholders to create accurate forecasts and drive business performance analysis.
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate, you will need:
- Driven and analytically minded.
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate complex information clearly.
- Ideally, at least 1 year's experience in a Financial Analysis or Data Analysis role or similar.
- Ideally, part-qualified ACCA/CIMA but also happy to accept qualified by experience.
- Experience working with forecast modelling
- Strong MS Excel skills essential
- Experience with PowerBI or SQL is highly desirable
What you'll get in return
- £35,000-£40,000 salary
- Generous annual bonus
- Social and team building events and activities
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays rising with each consecutive year in the role
- Development opportunities
- And much more
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.