Are you looking for an employer who recognise that their employees are the key to their future growth, who invest in training, development and regular appraisal of their people, creating a stimulating, challenging and exciting work environment. They want their people to succeed both in work and life and as such they promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
The role manages key finance processes across the region including consolidation of monthly management accounts, reporting, cashflow, budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Production of consolidated monthly management accounts together with supporting financial analysis and commentary
- Review of financial performance with suggestions to improve performance of key financial and non-financial metrics, i.e. profit, utilisation, WIP, project margin.
- Prepare consolidated reporting and deliverables for group and ensure timely delivery.
- Maintaining and updating the internal control framework to ensure integrity of financial reporting process.
- Own the consolidation and challenge of the monthly forecast process to ensure an accurate representation of future revenue and profit expectations are shown by cost centre.
- Support the consolidated budget process end to end including meeting all deadlines set by group.
- Own the consolidation of the monthly cashflow process to ensure an accurate representation of future cashflows and balances are shown by country and currency.
- Working on ad-hoc projects including new systems implementations, business acquisitions etc.
- Line management responsibilities of direct reports if applicable
- Provide rate card information and support on the commercial submissions where required for bids and clients.
- Work across FInance team to support whole team priorities and provide appropriate guidance and support as necessary.
- Focus on continuous improvement and identifying opportunities for process efficiencies and simplification.
- Support wider Finance with approval of supplier and payroll payments and other ad-hoc requests and admin as required.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Strong excel and MS Office applications experience.
- Confident individual with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels.
- Accuracy and high-level attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast-moving, dynamic environment.
- Substantial understanding of accounting principles and processes
So if you would like to know more, then please don't hesitate to get in touch.