Your new company
Hays have partnered with a lovely not-for-profit organisation based in Worcestershire, who are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join their team on a permanent, part-time basis (25 hours per week across 4 days).
Your new role
Reporting directly in to the Deputy CEO, as the Finance Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading on all financial reporting and accounting.
- Ensuring that all management accounts and year-end/quarterly financial reports are produced in an accurate and timely manner.
- Managing the wider Finance team (team of 4), conducting regular reviews and ensuring the team are working competently and effectively.
- Assist in the development of the most effective avenue of financial sustainability and growth for the organisation
- Monitoring and overseeing the organisation's investment portfolio, reporting on investment outcomes.
- Preparation of information for board meetings.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in the position, you will:
- Be a Qualified Accountant.
- Have prior experience in the public or not-for-profit sectors is highly desirable but not essential.
- Have previous experience in a managerial/supervisory capacity.
- Have proven experience in Financial Accounts and Management Reports.
What you'll get in return
- Flexible and hybrid working arrangements
- Competitive salary (pro rata'd to part-time hours)
- 10% pension contribution
- Home working allowance for all staff
- 33 days leave + bank holidays (pro rata for part-time hours)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.