HAYS are delighted to be working with one of our key clients based in Warwickshire to recruit an FP&A Analyst on a permanent basis. This is a really fantastic opportunity to join a recognised brand within their Financial Services function, focusing on financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting, complex and varied reporting, as well as project work and relationship building with both financial and non-financial stakeholders at local and Group level. This role would suit an analytical, ambitious candidate who is qualified or part-qualified and is looking for an opportunity where they can progress quickly. The successful candidate will provide profound information according to my clients' internal and external reporting requirements, ensuring a solid analysis to forecast the future development and controls of the business.
This role is paying up to £55,000 per annum dependent on experience, and is office based.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Analyse financial information relevant for Business Area
- Reserve modelling and analysis, including quarterly review meetings
- Month-end closing and trending
- Commercial Market Reporting
- Follow-up of action-lists on business-critical KPIs
- Assist in business planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Cashflow and Funding management
- Constantly drive efficiency improvement for all controlling/reporting-related processes
In order to be successful in this role, you will:
- Qualified or on the Finalist level Accountant (e.g. ACCA, CIMA, ACA).
- Excellent knowledge of controlling/reporting-relevant procedures and tools.
- Relevant experience in financial reporting or business control, preferably within the financial services sector, although this is not an essential requirement.
- Practical experience of working in an international/Group environment.
- Self-motivated, proactive attitude to working.
- Excellent communication skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.