Your new company
This is a great opportunity to bring your expertise in the motor trade industry to an established group based in Oxford. The purpose of the role is to support the group accountant with the day-to-day and month-end processes.
Your new role
As the successful candidate, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day-to-day routines of a small team of Accounts Assistants, ensuring Sales and Purchase ledgers are maintained.
- Covering banking processes and recompilations.
- Weekly debt review meetings with managers.
- Assisting with the month-end processes and production of reports.
- Internal audit work.
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate, you will need:
- Experience working in the motor-trade industry is essential
- Experience using the Kerridge system is highly desirable
- An understanding of accountancy and finance fundamentals
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive work ethic and ability to solve problems
What you'll get in return
As the successful candidate, you will receive:
- £30-35k annual salary
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- And much more
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.