Your new company
Based here in Bristol, this international manufacturing are currently looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to join the team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
This role is key in supporting the accounting function for a number of entities within the group. Within the role you will:
- Provide support between local business units and centralised accounting function
- Manage the accuracy of accounts coming from the centralised finance function
- HMRC management and local tax compliance
- Review, develop and implement accounting systems and controls ensuring best practice
- Support internal and external audit
- Cashflow forecasting and reporting
- Take on ad hoc projects
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for a qualified accountant that is ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified. Ideally, you will have some audit experience but have combined that knowledge with experience of working in industry. You should have commercial awareness and be comfortable working with large sets of data. You should have the ability to build strong relationships in a matrix structure.
What you'll get in return
They are offering opportunities to progress, competitive salary, bonus scheme and good benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.