Your new company
An established law company based in Southampton
Your new role
As an experienced management accountant you will be involved with
- Supporting the yearly budget processes
- Assist with the annual auditing process
- Support the Financial Controller with the production of the monthly management accounts, assist with the statutory accounts and produce cash flow reports.
- Involvement in transactional support, VAT reporting and assisting the FC with all aspects of accounting, tax and financial management
- Responsibility for spotting trends, providing commentary to support reporting
- Production of balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Reconciliation of all control accounts on a regular basis
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Previous Management Accountant experience in a service industry
- Collaborative approach
- Strong Excel Skills
- Experience of Elite 3E is desirable
What you\'ll get in return
25 days holiday rising to 28 days
Company pension scheme
Plus many more excellent benefits
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.