Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing engineering organisation in South Oxfordshire. It's a new role due to growth, reporting to the FC, helping them manage the finance function and partner with stakeholders to understand business plans and future opportunities. The role provides an excellent opportunity to progress to Finance Manager in the short term, with wider prospects down the line.
Your new role
As the successful candidate, your duties will include:
- Producing monthly Management Accounts
- Monthly balance sheet rec's
- Overseeing the monthly billing pack with the revenue reconciliation
- Supporting the year-end closure, stat reporting and audit
- Supporting the FC with tax reporting and payments
- Contributing to the company's future plans and forecasts
- Monitoring and implementing financial controls
- Assist with banking and bi-annual valuations
- Business Partnering with the wider business
- Ensuring timely billing and debt collection
- Timely VAT reporting and payments
- Development of finance processes
- Support continuous improvement within finance
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate you need to have / be:
- Part- or Fully Qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA or QBE
- IT literate with excellent level Excel
- ERP or Systems knowledge
- Proactive and analytically minded
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available, hybrid working, 25 days leave plus bank holiday, healthcare benefits and more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.