Your new company
A leading, well-established manufacturer based in Lancaster is looking to recruit a Financial Accountant on a permanent basis. This business will provide an excellent opportunity for a first-time mover from practice to progress in their career as the business continues its period of consistent growth.
Your new role
- Assist in coordinating annual financial audits and address audit findings.
- Group Treasury requirements, cash flow reporting, cash flow forecasting and FX trading
- Continuously improve financial processes and internal controls.
- Coordinate inter company accounting, reconciliations, and eliminations.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable processes.
- Prepare and consolidate financial statements for the manufacturing group.
- Ensure compliance with tax regulations and oversee tax filings.
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and teamwork abilities.
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
- Qualified or part qualified in ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Background in Practise seeking a first move into industry or experience of financial accounting in a group manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in accounting software (Sage 200 or similar preferred).
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and financial reporting.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary of £35,000. You will be working under a supportive Head of Finance and have the opportunity to develop and progress. There is on site parking and study support available. There is an offering of a hybrid pattern which would allow 2 days working from home per week. There is also the option to work part time hours to fit around personal commitments.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.