Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging career within the Education sector? Do you have a passion for finance and accounting? If so, you might be the perfect candidate for this opportunity!
This role is based at an organisation that aims to provide high-quality education and support to students and staff across its network of schools. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation that values its employees and strives for excellence, and you will have the opportunity to contribute to the strategic direction and development of the Trust.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- To prepare and review management accounts, budgets, and statutory accounts
- Liaising with the senior leadership team to advise and agree on budgets
- Month and year-end duties
- Oversee and advise on the financial operations and compliance
- Preparation for audit
- Participate in training, development, and safeguarding activities and follow the Trust's policies and procedures
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the following qualifications and skills:
- AAT qualified
- Strong management accounts experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and accounting softwares
- Full time, permanent opportunity
- Office based with flexible working hours
- Salary circa £40,000 - £46,000 depending on experience.
- 37 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Local government pension scheme
- Retail discounts and other great benefits!
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.