About the organisation
I am working with a charity organisation in London. This is an interesting and rewarding organisation to be a part of. They are currently moving into a new phase of growth and investing in teams, making it an exciting time to join the team.
About the role
As Financial Controller, you will be reporting to the COO and responsible for all aspects of charity financial management, including producing statutory accounts, management accounts, budgeting and forecasting.
- Leading and managing internal controls
- Preparing and leading the audit process
- Leading and developing the management accounts team
- Developing and maintaining the budget process
- Supporting the preparation of the annual budget and reforecasting
- Liaising with external auditors
- Manage a team of 3
A strong communicator who has previous management and statutory accounts experience.
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified accountant or Finalist
- Strong communicator and excellent attention to detail
- SORP Charity accounting experience desired
What you will receive in return
- £49,000-52,000 annual salary
- 25 days annual leave (plus 3 days office closure over Christmas)
- 5% Employer Pension
Next steps, if you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion about your career.