Your new company
We are recruiting an Audit and Accounts Senior for a long-standing and successful Accounting Practice based in Bridgend. This firm has a great culture and sits in the centre of Bridgend.
You will need experience with both Accounts and Statutory Audits. Ideally, you will be Part or Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA. This organisation has a great mix between a local practice serving the local community combined with the benefits a large national practice.
Your new role
• Accounts preparation to Manager review.
• Working knowledge of UK GAAP (including FRS 102) and International Auditing.
• Running quarterly VAT returns for clients.
• Posting of journals for expenses and wages.
• Working with cloud-based Accountancy software and Excel.
• Liaising with the HMRC as and when required.
• Planning and preparing external audits.
• Attending external audits and working with clients at their premises.
• Liaising with clients via the telephone and assisting with basic enquiries.
• Meeting clients at their premises or in the office as and when required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Preparing and Planning Audits to completion
- Experience completing Accounts from Sole Trade, Partnerships and SME clients
- Driver's License (Limited travel with the role)
What you'll get in return
- Holiday Package - 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- 37.5 hours a week
- Hybrid working
- Dependent on experience £32,000 to £45,000
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.