Your new company
A SME based in Huddersfield is seeking a permanent Finance Manager to join their business and support on a variety of duties, working closely with the FD and MD.
Your new role
As the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Monthly management accounts (with the FD)
- Cashflow forecasting, budgets and financial planning
- Managing the sales and purchase ledger
- All tax requirements - VAT returns
- Ad hoc support to the MD / FD
To be successful in this role, you will have previously managed the accounting function for an SME Business and be confident in your ability to provide management accounts, budgeting & forecasting and all other duties listed above. You will have excellent communication and IT skills and be able to professionally build relationships with internal and external stakeholders. A background in manufacturing or production would be ideal as would a working knowledge of Sage 50.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary of up to £45,000 with a wide range of benefits including
- Hybrid working following probation
- 24 days holiday plus bank
- Flexible start and finish times
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.