Your new company
Hays Senior Finance are working exclusively with this client based in Walsall to find them a French, speaking accountant.
Your new role
The job is a great role and will be based in their head office working in Walsall and will involve producing accounts of their French subsidiary. The role will be a varied one and will include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts for their French company
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Support external audits and assisting with the preparation of statutory accounts
- Investigating all audit queries and providing all information needed to assist with the smooth running of the audit process
- Completing and posting ad hoc journals
- Variance analysis
- Review and monitor the control accounts reconciliations
- Supporting monthly updates of short to medium term forecasts
- Month end accounting
What you'll need to succeed
The candidate must be fluent in French as there will be a lot of communication with the French stakeholders. You must also be comfortable preparing a set of management accounts.
What you'll get in return
The role comes with a salary of £45,000 - £55,000 per annum and up to a 25% bonus. You will also have 25 days' holiday, free parking and a generous pension scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.