Your new company
With over 50 years in business and having built a client based of some of the world's most well known brands, this international business is now looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Analyst to join the team based here in Bristol.
Your new role
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance, this is a key role in providing business analysis and insight, being a trusted business partner in the organisation and delivering analysis. The role will include:
- Ensuring completeness and accuracy of monthly reporting
- Ensuring commercial explanations are fully understood
- Work closely with commercial teams around the business
- Report on all key revenue movements and understanding the key drivers behind them
- Owning and building elements of the commercial budgeting and forecasting process, including sales to revenue.
- Analysing data, building revenue models, data reports and performance analysis
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally, you will be qualified in ACCA, CIMA or ACA but the client will also consider someone part qualified that is looking to develop their skill set in a commercially focused role. You should be analytical, process driven and have an understanding of month-end processes. The role is easily commutable from the m4 / m5 and requires you to be in the office 2 days per week.
What you'll get in return
The role offers training and development, a salary up to £50,000 and some competitive benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.