Payroll Project Manager *Leisure* 12 month FTC Between £60,000 - £70,000
Your new company
A leading luxurious and hospitality group is seeking an experienced Payroll Manager to join their dynamic team. With locations across the UK, award-winning bars and functional spaces, there is great opportunity to make an impact with this organisation.
Your new role
- Maintaining various benefit and reward schemes
- Managing 1 direct report
- Implementing Ceridian to process the payroll
- Hybrid working pattern in Central London
- Running the payroll BAU
What you'll need to succeed
- Implementation experience of payroll systems: preferably with Ceridian
- Experience with managing a payroll team
- Continual review of processes and procedures to ensure the payroll function operates in accordance with best practice
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to take ownership of the payroll implementation project from start-to-finish
- Be involved with a leading organisation in the luxury and hospitality environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.