Role: Audit and Accounts Senior
Location: Leavesden, Watford
Qual: ACA/ACCA or similar preferred
Here at Landmark, we pride ourselves on the service we provide to our clients and therefore have an incredibly high client retention ratio. Due to an increase of audit work, we would love a like-minded, hard-working individual to join the team.
This position will:
- Challenge your technical ability.
- Empower you to go further in your career.
- Be very client and solution focused.
- Offer flexible working as work life balance is important.
- Have a very friendly and supportive team with an open plan office.
As an Audit and Accounts Senior you will be tasked with the following:
- Prepare all accounts for your portfolio of diverse clients.
- Reviewing and preparing Year End statutory accounts for all clients.
- There is an equal variety of accounting and audit tasks and is entirely dependent on client needs.
- Leading client audit engagements including planning, executing, directing, and completing financial statements.
- Supervising junior members of the team.
- Reviewing Management Accounts.
- Drafting Corporation Tax returns for the clients.
- Preparing partnerships and personal tax returns.
- Anything else that may be required of you.
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally qualified or pursuing ACA/ACCA or similar.
- Knowledge and experience or UK GAAP and International Auditing Standards (UK & Ireland).
- Capability to supervise, lead and inspire team members.
- Results driven, with excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Exceptional analytical ability and experienced at making recommendations.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills.