Your new company
Join our dynamic and diverse company that operates across multiple regions, serving a wide range of industries and clientele. We foster a collaborative and inclusive work environment where every employee is valued for their unique skills and perspectives.
Your new role
- Maintaining General Ledger: Ensure the accuracy, integrity, and completeness of financial records in the general ledger.
- Financial Reporting: Prepare financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements, based on data recorded in the general ledger.
- Account Reconciliation: Compare financial records to external statements or documentation to identify and promptly resolve discrepancies.
- Month-end and Year-end Closing: Play a vital role in the closing processes, reviewing and adjusting journal entries, preparing financial statements, and ensuring compliance with accounting and reporting standards.
- Financial Analysis: Perform detailed financial analysis to identify trends, patterns, and variances, providing valuable insights.
- Compliance and Audit Support: Collaborate with internal and external auditors, offering necessary documentation and assistance during audits.
- Process Improvement: Continuously seek opportunities to streamline financial processes, improve workflows, and enhance overall efficiency.
- Collaboration and Communication: Work closely with cross-functional teams, such as finance, accounts payable, and accounts receivable, to ensure accurate and timely financial information exchange.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Accounting Expertise: Strong knowledge of accounting principles, financial reporting, and generally accepted accounting practices (GAAP), including double-entry bookkeeping, accruals, and journal entries.
- Attention to Detail: Meticulous approach to maintain accuracy in financial records, reconciliations, and reporting.
- Analytical Thinking: Proficient in analysing financial data, identifying trends, patterns, and variances, and providing meaningful insights.
- Problem-Solving: Effective problem-solving skills to identify and resolve issues related to reconciliations, discrepancies, and financial reporting.
- Organisational Skills: Strong organizational abilities to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and prioritise work effectively.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills for collaborating with cross-functional teams and presenting financial information clearly to stakeholders.
- Compliance Knowledge: Sound understanding of financial regulations and compliance standards, such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements.
- Teamwork and Collaboration: Strong ability to work effectively in a team, foster cooperation, and share knowledge.
What you\'ll get in return
- Global Reach: Opportunities to work in an international and diverse environment.
- Career Growth and Development: Training and development programs to support your professional growth and enhance your skills.
- Innovation and Technology: Exposure to cutting-edge industry practices and advanced technologies.
- Collaborative Work Environment: A culture that encourages teamwork, knowledge sharing, and achieving common goals.
- Social Responsibility: Engaging in corporate social responsibility programs to make a positive impact on communities.
- Hybrid Working: A flexible work arrangement combining remote and office work.
- Parking: Convenient parking facilities.
- Bonus and Study Support: Additional incentives and support for further studies.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.