Your new company
You will be working with a listed retail business, who are headquartered in the UK. This is a well-known high street brand with multiple sites across the UK. This company is well known for its positive culture and high performing teams. This opportunity presents the chance to work with impressive finance and business leaders in a highly commercial role, influencing a range of stakeholders.
Your new role
You will be working as a Senior Finance Business partner and the responsibilities you will hone include:
- Supporting the senior finance manager to compile budgets and forecasts
- Helping with process improvements, this includes building models to improve efficiency
- Business partnering with both finance and non-finance teams
- Responsible for the period end sales and margin P&L
- Assisting in the implementation of Power BI to help financial performance
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully qualified (ACA/CIMA/ACMA) with commercial experience
- Experienced consolidating large datasets and building models to analyse the data
- TMI and Power BI knowledge is desirable (but Excel is essential)
What you'll get in return
- Hybrid working model
- Exciting work environment with lovely offices
- Attractive benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.