Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join an R&D business forming part of a large and successful manufacturing and science group. The purpose of the role is to support the CFO with the commercial reporting and analysis and will work closely with the operations team and project manager.
Your new role
As the successful candidate, your responsibilities will include:
- Support the CFO with the production of annual budgets and mid-year updates.
- Liaise with management team to develop sales, cost of sales and R&D budgets
- Preparing operating cost budgets based on historical costs and anticipated business activity
- Prepare P&L and cashflow budgets
- Provide monthly cashflow forecast updates
- Support reporting of weekly actual labour and material costs on projects
- Be a key POC within the business for queries relating to projects
- Prepare monthly management reports and supporting schedules, including variance analysis
- Support ongoing improvements in budget, project and management reporting
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate you will need:
- Experienced finance professional comfortable carrying out a range of finance tasks and functions
- Strong interest in data analysis and reporting
- Good time management and team working skills.
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience working in manufacturing environment desirable
What you'll get in return
As the successful candidate, you will receive:
- Up to £42k FTE salary
- Flexible 20 hour working week
- 25 days annual leave plus BH pro rata
- Life assurance and critical illness cover
- Development opportunities
- On-site parking
- And much more
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.