Your new company
A leading and award-winning manufacturer provider that delivers high-quality and products across the UK. They are looking for a management accountant part qualified to join their finance team in Bristol.
Your new role
As a management accountant part qualified, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and analysing monthly management accounts, including variance analysis and commentary
- Supporting the budgeting and forecasting process, as well as providing financial modelling and scenario analysis
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory accounts and audit, as well as ensuring compliance with accounting standards and policies
- Providing financial support and advice to operational managers and stakeholders, as well as identifying and implementing process improvements and efficiencies
- Managing and developing a small team of finance assistants, as well as liaising with external auditors, tax advisors, and banks
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of AAT level 4 or be part qualified in ACCA or CIMA, or equivalent qualification
- Relevant experience in a similar role, preferably in a manufacturing or service industry
- Strong technical and analytical skills, as well as excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in using accounting software and Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, as well as manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- A proactive and positive attitude, as well as a passion for healthcare and quality improvement
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary and benefits package, including pension, health insurance, and bonus scheme
- The opportunity to work in a leading and award-winning manufacturer provider that values its employees and customers
- The exposure to a variety of projects and challenges, as well as the chance to make a difference in people's lives
- The support and guidance from a friendly and experienced finance team, as well as opportunities for further training and development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.